Feb 12Liked by Andre Nader, Jane Mepham, CFP

Thanks! Yet another very useful post!

I was aware of the FinCEN 114 form because a number of years ago it started being mentioned in my usual tax filing process, but I had never heard of Form 8938. It sounds like something that should also be mentioned in the regular tax forms. Fortunately I don't think I need it because I while I keep some money abroad, it doesn't amount to $50K.

Expand full comment

Rodrigo, you are right about wanting this mentioned, but unfortunantely not too many poeple are mentioning it, so happy to provide the info.

Expand full comment